Greens and Bananas

Greater mental clarity? More Spiritually intune? Greater resistance to Aging and Disease? My adventures in the raw food/vegetarian lifestyle and how I am becoming all I was meant to be.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bodily Functions

Well, day 2 has started on my Green Cleanse. I feel OK. I mean, I don't feel deprived or any worse for wear.

Yesterday I seemed to be peeing quite a bit but only 1 bowel movement(bm). I was expecting to have at least 2 since I am assuming this green cleanse is going to throw me into another detox.

I say another cause I have been modifying my diet since January 1st of this year and have already been experiencing detox systems of:

* about 4 small sores in mouth that lasted about 1 week;

* a runny nose with lots of mucus when I would blow - that lasted about a week and a half;

* coughing up mucus that was at first yellow tinged (infection?)-this has been happening pretty much since January although I have had a cough for a lot longer -I only cough mildy during my days now whereas before I would cough quite frequently. The mucus is now also white/clear;

* a bit of acne-3 bumps or so - occured this past Saturday...they all vanished except for one that remains on my right cheek;

* itchy skin, itchy eyes, itchy where the now vanished pimples were located.

All of these symptoms have disappeared except for the pimple and the mild cough.

For breakfast I had a green smoothie made of a handful of spinach leaves, a piece of cucumber aproximately 1 inch diameter and 1 inch long, 2 small bananas, and 1 1/2 cup water. I blended this all together in my Vitamix. It made about 3 1/2 cups. I let every have about 1 ounce since I didn't have time to make some for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home