Greens and Bananas

Greater mental clarity? More Spiritually intune? Greater resistance to Aging and Disease? My adventures in the raw food/vegetarian lifestyle and how I am becoming all I was meant to be.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Am I getting enough food?

My insides are kinda "bubbly". I don't have gas but I can "feel" stuff moving around inside. It seems like I should have a bowel movement but I don't have the urge to go. This makes me think I haven't consumed enough food to really push things along.
Here's what I've had today.
At about 11:00am I approximately 4 cups of red seedless grapes.
At about 12:00pm I had a green smoothie made of 3 bananas, 4 or so leaves of dark green lettuce, a 6inch or so long piece of celery and about a cup and a half of water, all blended together in my Vitamix.
At about 4:30pm I had about 4 cups of red seedelss grapes.
I have to leave the house in a bit but when I come back I am going to have a couple of whole mangos that I'll cut into cubes and maybe another green smoothie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home