Greens and Bananas

Greater mental clarity? More Spiritually intune? Greater resistance to Aging and Disease? My adventures in the raw food/vegetarian lifestyle and how I am becoming all I was meant to be.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Raw for September

Well, I am now on day 5 of 100% raw. I started on Tuesday of this month which was September 5th, the day after Labor Day.

So far I feel really good. No major detox symptoms although I do have 2 small cold sores inside my bottom lip.

My plans are to stay raw for the entire month of September.

I have experienced cravings but have been able to resist by eating large quantities of grapes and also cherries which, thankfully, I found at the City Market at the great price of $1 per pound! I think cherry season is over so I was quite glad to find them and for such a good price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home