Greens and Bananas

Greater mental clarity? More Spiritually intune? Greater resistance to Aging and Disease? My adventures in the raw food/vegetarian lifestyle and how I am becoming all I was meant to be.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Part 2 of 4 Raw Health Bar Reviews - "Pure Bar"

excerpted from "Health Ranger" Mike Adams website at: News Target

*******
Pure BarOrganic? YesRaw? YesSweeteners? Dates, agave nectarFlavors: Chocolate brownie (Yum!), apple cinnamon (Oooh!), cherry cashew (Wow!)
Highlights: Simply pure, healthful ingredients. Tastes sinfully good. Slightly pricey but well justified due to quality ingredients.
I'm really impressed with the Pure Bar. Its slogan is, "Way too good to be this good," and I enthusiastically agree. This is a truly delightful raw food bar that's not just organic and raw, it's also vegan and certified Kosher. I took one bite of the Cherry Cashew flavor and immediately had a taste flashback to grandma's super-sweet cherry cobbler. Except in this case, there's no sugar, no refined grains, and none of the junk found in cherry pie recipes. Just pure ingredients in the Pure Bar.
The Apple Cinnamon bar tastes like apple pie. I'm not kidding. I think it's the addition of the brown rice protein (my top recommended plant-based protein source) that creates a pie crust taste. It's out of this world.
Pure Bar gets an enthusiastic five-star rating from me. Everything is right about this bar, and if I had the cash, I'd buy one for every person on the planet. Nobody should miss out on the pure goodness of this food bar marvel!
Information at: ThePureBar.com
Purchase at: Amazon.com or other health food retailer.
**********
Next review is on the "Smart Monkey Bars"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home