Greens and Bananas

Greater mental clarity? More Spiritually intune? Greater resistance to Aging and Disease? My adventures in the raw food/vegetarian lifestyle and how I am becoming all I was meant to be.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day 8 of all raw but still tired

In looking back over my posts, I notice that on my June 30th posting, I wondered what I would feel like if I ever could make it through a 24-48hr period with only fruits and veggies in my body. Well I am finally here. If someone would have told me at the beginning of this year of 2006 that I would be persuing, and persuing fairly successfully, a raw,vegan diet, I would have been hard pressed to believe it!

How do I feel? I feel good. Not AMAZING, but good.
"O.K." you ask, "so what would make you feel amazing?"
Not feeling tired.
I am not sure if I am completely suprised by this feeling of tiredness. I think it may be a symptom of detox. My thinking is that my body is healing, mending, changing stuff on the inside and this has me feeling tired.
When I say I feel 'tired' I mean that when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I could still lay there and sleep - a lot - and very soundly.
I wish I could do that very thing.

I also feel I could take naps in the afternoon. It's not the same type of 'urgency' though that I used to feel on the SAD diet. If I take a nap great; if I don't I still feel pretty good.

Looking forward to seeing what my whole 30 days raw will do about this tiredness issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home