Greens and Bananas

Greater mental clarity? More Spiritually intune? Greater resistance to Aging and Disease? My adventures in the raw food/vegetarian lifestyle and how I am becoming all I was meant to be.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm not raw today

This would have been day 10 of being raw. So what happened? I guess I could sum it up to not feeling I could 'mentally' handle being raw.

Physically I was o.k. Well, I won't say 'completely' o.k. My bowels feel congested. I don't even think I had a bowel movement yesterday. I've always been a bit 'slow' in that department and I thought being raw would help things out. I did have very loose bowels for the 1st couple of days into being raw but then things began to feel like they were stopping up. I had the feeling of having a full colon but incomplete movements.

So anyway today I had a huge bowl of elbow noodles mixed in with a can of green beans and a can of mixed greens with several tablespoons of salsa and a few dashes of teriakyi sauce. It tasted great and I felt much better mentally.

Once I left the house, I stopped and had 2 bean burritos from Taco Bell with no cheese and then I ate what was left of my 4yr olds chicken rice bowl that he got from Taco Bell. That consisted of lettuce, refried beans, and rice with a few little strips of chips.

I'm not sure where this is leading to. I'm not sure if I can see my life consisting of just fruit and raw vegetables. Maybe I do need to practice making some more 'gourmet' type raw dishes that mimic cooked foods. I don't particularly relish that idea.

I feel like I can go without meat for quite a while but as far as rice (brown preferably which I enjoy), beans, pasta occasionally, and vegetable soups I don't know if I am willing to make that sacrifice.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Have Fun To Be Young said...

I'm Ryan "Cowboy" Ehmann, ranching has been in my family for over 100 years so I was raised with the Cowboy lifestyle. My family has been entertaining close friends and family for decades so we know how to deliver an experience folks will never forget. Our ranch is so beautiful that it's the place I got married and invited hundreds of guests

because it truly is the most spectacular place in the world.



The Cowboy way is teaching others, so during your stay you will learn how to cook healthy meals, grocery shop, read food labels and exercise efficiently to lose body fat, tone muscle and energize your body. Oh yeah and the most exciting thing is you will get to experience the life as a real cowboy or cowgirl and learn to feed, saddle and ride a horse, plus go on a real Montana Cattle Drives and go on hikes to beautiful mountain lakes



A few years ago we decided to invite a handful of people outside of my close friends and family to travel to Montana so we could share the cowboy life with those folks. We also added a fitness twist to the journey so I can teach people my 10 years of fitness knowledge to transform their shape. You probably come to this site because a friend told you to check it out. Well that friend of yours is a friend of mine which makes us friends



... That's The Cowboy Way!



I personally invite you to join me on a 5 day Montana Cowboy Fitness Ranch experience that will change your life forever. Don't wait ... this is very exclusive and I only offer it twice a year in July to the first 10 people so 2012 will be booked fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home